Our Tax Knowledge & Solutions Team is a dedicated group of professionals, rich in experience on Tax and Regulatory matters. Our team stays constantly abreast with changes in tax policies, administration & regulations. We strive to develop a detailed understanding of our clients’ business ecosystem and industry sector to offer insights on sectoral developments and assist our clients to develop effective strategies and business models. We help businesses to maximize value by identifying and implementing comprehensive strategies for taxes. This helps ensure that the cascading effect of all taxes together is minimal on our clients.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
The firm renders the following services for GST:
GST Planning : The firm takes up the Tax Planning under Goods & Service tax as best suited to the organisation with the stress on Input Tax Credit and refund rules.
Advisory Services: The firm gives advisory services and consultancy as per the requirements of the client.
Representation: The firm undertakes preparation of written submissions and appearing before the tax and appellate authorities.
GST Audit: The firm conducts statutory GST Audit under GST laws.
Filing of Returns:
- The firm advises, supervises and gives necessary guidance in the preparation and filing of periodical return of GST and periodical payment of Taxes.
- End to end assistance in relation to GST enquiries and assessments, including representation before the Tax Authorities.
- Drafting, filing and processing of refund claims such as refund of underutilized credits in case of export of goods/ services, refunds in case of inverted duty structure, refund in case of export with payment of tax etc
Registration: The firm takes up the complete job responsibility of Registration of various States and Union territories of India.
Value Added Tax
The firm rendering services viz. registration and filing of MVAT returns, is providing the following services for Maharashtra Value Added Tax:
- Advisory Services: The firm provides advisory and consultancy services to clients on a regular basis or on a case to case basis as per the needs of the client.
- VAT Audit: The firm conducts MVAT Audit under section 61 of the Maharashtra Value Added Tax Act, 2002.
- Filing of Returns: The firm advices, supervises and gives necessary guidance in the preparation and filing of periodical return of MVAT and periodical payment of Taxes.
- Representation: The firm undertakes preparation of written submissions and appearing before the tax and appellate authorities.
The firm renders the following services for Maharashtra Professional Tax:
- Advisory Services: The firm gives advisory services and consultancy as per the requirements of the client.
- Registration: The firm takes up the responsibility of Registering the client’s organization under the Professional Tax umbrella.
- Filing of Returns: The firm provides advisory services and guides the clients in preparing and filing the Professional Tax returns.